Juan Tabo T-shirt: It's one of Albuquerque's most contested mysteries...our Juan Tabo T-shirt is derived from Juan Tabo Boulevard, a north-south thoroughfare that runs along Albuquerque's east side near the Sandia Mountains. The interesting thing about this street is that no one seems to know who it is named after. Some say he was a Catholic priest, although there is no mention of him in official church records. Others contend he was an 18th century shepherd. And still others speculate that the name Juan Tabo evolved from a pre-colonial Indian tribe called the Lipan Taboso.
You can read more at:
- Hand Silk Screened in New Mexico
- Poly/Cotton Blend Unisex T-shirt
- Supersoft Tee with boutique fit
- Premium Canvas+Bella Brand
- T-shirt Color: HEATHER FOREST GREEN