Sunflower Women's Short Sleeve Tee: Another hand-drawn design by New Mexico artist and Guerrilla Graphix co-founder, Ramona Teo. Sunflowers are native to the Americas and flourish here in New Mexico. They are known to produce large flower heads with a mesmerizing seed pattern, of which this T-shirt design is a classic example.
Sunflower head geometry contains two sets of spirals: one rotating clockwise and the other intersecting in the opposite direction. The number of spirals in the two sets are always two consecutive Fibonacci numbers (in this case 21 and 34). The famous Fibonacci Sequence is seen throughout nature. It begins 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc. (where each number is obtained from the sum of the two preceding).
- Silk Screen Printed in New Mexico!
- Green: Bella-Canvas Triblend Short Sleeve Tee
- Heather Green: Threadfast Triblend Short Sleeve Tee
- Kelly Green: Next Level Apparel Ladies' Ideal T-Shirt (60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester lightweight jersey)
- Relaxed Fit Womens T-shirt
- Extremely soft, a great fit and durability
- COLOR: Green, Heather Green, or Kelly Green